I’m passionate about marketing and even more so about the web, but the fact is that most business owners just don’t understand or realize the life changing potential that it can represent to their lives and their businesses.
The simple truth is that the internet is so powerful that by utilizing it in your business, you’ll be able to test your marketing, save a small fortune, increase your sales, reach a wider customer base and ultimately recession proof your business.
It’s not hard to do, you just need to know how to do it.
Too many business owners just go in blind or let an online Iguana take their money for little or no results.
It doesn’t have to be this way…
Where do you sit with the internet?
- Does it scare you?
- Does it bring you huge sales?
- Does it save you money?
- Does it make your life any easier?
Read through the following two processes and decide which of these two groups you currently reside in…
There are three key and integral parts to marketing successfully on the Internet…
1. Market Research – “Not all Keywords Are The Same” The most overlooked part of the jigsaw – the art of finding keywords that have high traffic volume with low competition.
2. Traffic – Probably the most important piece of the puzzle – as without prospects visiting your website you quite simply have nothing.
3. Conversion – An essential component that requires direct response mechanics, automation and thorough testing to ensure visitors become customers.
Get these three parts right and you’ll be guaranteed internet marketing success.
This sadly is the way that 95% of businesses go about their online presence…
1. Rush a website “to get it up there” and spend all your time, energy and money on the design of it.
2. Sit and wait…and wait…and wait, expecting the customers to come.
3. Forget about it and/or think it was a waste of time for your business.
So which camp do you fit in?
The simple truth is that 95% of businesses don’t have a clue when it comes to the internet.
They believe it is difficult, expensive or perhaps it won’t work for them – these beliefs hold back the majority of businesses and allow the fortunate few to prosper.
Invest in yourself and become one of the few to dominate page one in the search engines and send your business into overdrive.